Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I am a robot a spam robot

Well, thats what the Google guys thought. They blocked my blog and curbed by creativity for a couple of days because they were under the impression that I am a spam blog. Whatever that may be - because the website containing the desciption refused to load.
That set me thinking why would these people at Google think that I was a junk generating machine?
- That must be because I just sit at the computer and automatially generate all kinds of blogs?
- I type so fast that I seem automated
- That is their automatic reaction to anyone who writes more than 1 blog in 2 days
- My thoughts are as dumb as that of a robot
- So many people are emailing my blog to each other that it has become spam

...and all other kinds of rubbish. Anyway I am a real live human being typing out my thoughts. People at Blogger and Google please give me a break! Otherwise I will open up 22 other blogs in all different names and post same articles everywhere. Just to get even.

No comments: